We have spent years developing software specifically to run as background services on servers. Server based software requires more development expertise than desktop software. It needs to be reliable, efficient and secure.
Services can be used to host data provision web services, e-mail services, web services, background file transfer, etc. We have developed services to:
- Handle e-mail for our Internet services
- Provide web proxy services
- Host Windows Communication Foundation services
- Create a distributed computation platform
- Process long-running data migration tasks
- Distribute software between servers across corporate WANs
- Automate tasks on login/logout of Windows
Server software will tend to manage multiple clients so experience of multi-threading and asynchronous programming is essential, and can be very difficult to get right. Expertise in this field of development can only be gained through (sometimes painful) experience. We have over 10 years of this experience. Contact us today if you would like to discuss your requirements.